"Good Luck" Mopti by renatob
Mopti Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 104 photos
The city itself is not that great.The only part I found interesting is along the river going towards the 3 hotels/hostels in town very close to the hospital.The rest is a bit of a nightmare with tons of guys approaching you , most of them not really sober...,and guides wannabes.As everywhere running away from them is not that easy, however some of them could be helpful as the city is quite spread out and hostels are not easy to find.
don t do the same mistake I did.There is one and I mean really one atm in all mali, at least till feb 2006, that is in... more travel advice
renatob's Related Pages
Mopti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mopti: Love it or hate it..."
- "Crossroads of Mali"
- "Mali Crossroads"
- "Good Luck"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mopti
- Hotels in Mopti
- Transportation in Mopti
- Restaurants in Mopti
- Warnings and Dangers in Mopti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mopti
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mopti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mopti
Top 10 Pages
- Wadi Rum Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 8 reviews
- Petra Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valparaíso 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Manduria Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Easter Island 1 review, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews
- Ulaanbaatar Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cairo Intro, 3 reviews
- Mongolia Intro, 3 photos