"buddhism" Bodh Gaya by renatob
Bodh Gaya Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 164 photos
if you r after buddhism,or even not, you can t miss this place one of the most important holy site for buddhists.You maybe got the feeling of being in a kind of theme park,with very few houses and many different monasteries and temples from different cultures and styles.
if you want to spend a night,actually you will be forced once here being the connections with gaya quite rare,don t go... more travel advice
renatob's Related Pages
Bodh Gaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bodh Gaya - Where Buddha found enlightenment"
- "Dalai Lama's Winter Retreat"
- "Bodh Gaya is a must for every Budhist"
- "Bodh Gaya"
- "Maha Bodhi Stupa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bodh Gaya
- Hotels in Bodh Gaya
- Transportation in Bodh Gaya
- Restaurants in Bodh Gaya
- Shopping in Bodh Gaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Bodh Gaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bodh Gaya
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bodh Gaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bodh Gaya
Top 10 Pages
- Wadi Rum Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 8 reviews
- Petra Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valparaíso 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Manduria Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Easter Island 1 review, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews
- Ulaanbaatar Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cairo Intro, 3 reviews
- Mongolia Intro, 3 photos