"Norwich - A fine city" Norwich by gib157
Norwich Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 160 photos
I have lived about 25 miles away from Norwich since 1991. Having seen other cities now I can see that it lives up to its sign's slogan of ' a fine city' . There is actually a lot of nice architecture here with the new library - the forum, the riverside development, and new construction continuing. Shopping is very good in Norwich and there are lots of little back lanes and cobbled streets. The Cathedral is very nice as is the Castle which are both worth visiting.
- Cons:Traffic jams
gib157's Related Pages
Norwich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Far East"
- "Norwich: a Fine City"
- "Norwich. A fine City"
- "I wish I had had more time"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norwich
- Hotels in Norwich
- Transportation in Norwich
- Nightlife in Norwich
- Restaurants in Norwich
- Shopping in Norwich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norwich
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Norwich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norwich
Top 10 Pages
- Sukhothai Intro, 18 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 4 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gibraltar Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ko Lanta Noi Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pai Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mae Hong Son Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Phangan Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Tao Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.