"Home is Where The Heart Is" Pililla by anne_vdns
Pililla Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 32 photos
Here is where I was born...
here is where I took my first steps...
here is where I learned to read...
here is where I learned dream...
here is where my mom gave me the greatest gift of teaching me how to read...
and through reading I discovered the beauty of foreign lands...
here is where I find peace...
here is where I learned how to love..
here is where I find them...
here is where my heart is.
- Pros:Very limited places of accomodations for tourists.
- Cons:You can always stay with friends who live here.
- In a nutshell:NO PLACE LIKE HOME.
Every Filipino gathering is never without a lechon. Pork roasted in flaming coals and served crispy or with lechon... more travel advice
The house is believed to be as old as the church. And just like the church, it survived several renovations. The house... more travel advice
anne_vdns' Related Pages
Pililla Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Pililla
- 7 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pililla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pililla
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pililla Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- City of Manila Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Subic Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nakhon Pathom Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Makati Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 photo
- Singapore Intro, 1 photo