"Home for the past 4 years" Oxnard by StephanB
Oxnard Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 84 photos
We moved to Oxnard in 2000 from our home in Michigan. It's a beach community just outside of Ventura, up the coast from LA about an hour. The dogs have free reign of the beaches up here. Every weekend I start my days with a cup of Coffee and a walk with the dogs.
- Pros:Weather, beaches, prices
- Cons:Still some bad areas
- In a nutshell:Perfect, if you can't afford Santa Barbara and Malibu
StephanB's Related Pages
Oxnard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oxnard... My home"
- "The Finest Kind Anywhere"
- "Oxnard, CA"
- "I liked Oxnard!"
- "The Home Town"
- "Yubert's Oxnard Page"
- "IT WAS DURING WORLD WAR II...................."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oxnard
- Hotels in Oxnard
- Transportation in Oxnard
- Nightlife in Oxnard
- Restaurants in Oxnard
- Warnings and Dangers in Oxnard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oxnard
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Oxnard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oxnard
Photos in OxnardSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ecuador Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Colombia Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 5 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- Morocco Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Thailand Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos