"The Cotswolds" Broadway by Markyreid
Broadway Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 148 photos
We recently visited the Cotswold area with our Canberrean travelling companions, Pete and Mel. We stayed at Orchard Cottage in Broadway.
One of the highlights of our weekend in the Cotswolds was our visit to the town of Chipping Camden. All the houses down the main street on the way into the town are immacuately presented. It was a very picteresque place, as are many of the towns in the Cotswolds.
This house was almost next door to the previous house. We were lucky to be visiting on a sunny day with the tulips in full bloom.
see my tip on things to do about cycling the slaughters for more information on this tip. more travel advice
Warwick Castle is one of the largest castles still existing in England today. It had a range of activities, ranging from... more travel advice
Markyreid's Related Pages
Broadway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Broadway, Gem of the Cotswolds"
- "Broadway, UK"
- "Broadway. A gem in the Cotswolds"
- "Broadway - maybe Cotswolds"
- "The Cotswolds"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Broadway
- Hotels in Broadway
- Transportation in Broadway
- Nightlife in Broadway
- Restaurants in Broadway
- Shopping in Broadway
- Warnings and Dangers in Broadway
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Broadway
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Broadway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Broadway
Top 10 Pages
- Portugal Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Broadway Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Offida Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wales Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Kangaroo Island Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos