"At the famous Avenue de Champagne" Épernay by Yijie
Épernay Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 131 photos
The guided tour of Moët & Chandon is good and informative. At the end, you will receive a complimentary glass of their champagne. I tried the Brut Impérial.
This barrel was initially filled with wine and is a gift to Jean Remy Moët by Napoléon. Now it is kept in the underground cellar of Moët & Chandon.
Yijie's Related Pages
Épernay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Epernay, capitol of the Champagne"
- "The Heart of the Champagne Region"
- "Small cosy town in Champagne region"
- "At the famous Avenue de Champagne"
- "Eperney = CHAMPAGNE!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Épernay
- Hotels in Épernay
- Transportation in Épernay
- Restaurants in Épernay
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Épernay
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Épernay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Épernay
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genting Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Serra de Montserrat Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Madrid Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos