"Rota" Top 5 Page for this destination Rota by NewEnglandGirl
Rota Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 80 photos
This is my fourth time in Rota.
We come here for work...but we always have a great time.
There's good fun to be had here for all ages.
- Pros:Beach, good rollerblading to be had in some of the neighborhoods, people watching is great, nice downtown to stroll through, lots of nightlife, birds always tweeting.
- Cons:Mopeds can get really out of control (noisy little suckers), in summer months the dumpsters on the streets smell something fierce
- In a nutshell:Nice beach town - any time of year.
For pizza, try either Gallego or Fernando's (center of town). more travel advice
I love this place. They have kitchens in the rooms! Very nice rooms and balconies. Beautifully maintained gardens... more travel advice
Rota Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two Weeks on the Costa de la Luz"
- "An incredible weekend!"
- "Rota, AGAIN!"
- "be careful with the Sangria"
- "ROTA. USA MILITARY BASE, BEACHES, FABULOUS DISHES"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rota
- Hotels in Rota
- Nightlife in Rota
- Restaurants in Rota
- Shopping in Rota
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rota
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Rota?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rota
No friends yet.