"City of Castle" Bellinzona by mary2u99
Bellinzona Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 266 photos
Bellinzona is the capital of Ticino and is situated in the heart of this Italian speaking Canton.
The city has a few ancient Roman castles on the hillsides, which is connected by stone walls and surrounded by acres and acres of vineyards.
- In a nutshell:Castle town!
Castelgrande (or Castle of Uri, or San Michele) is the oldest and largest of the three castles. Built in 1280, it was... more travel advice
Sasso Corbaro, or Castle of Unterwald, was built in 1479 and has the finest view of Bellinzona from its terrace, where... more travel advice
mary2u99's Related Pages
Bellinzona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "3 castles & more"
- "Bellinzona - capital of the canton Ticino"
- "The Ticino capital"
- "Bellinzona, the capital of Ticino"
- "City of Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bellinzona
- Hotels in Bellinzona
- Transportation in Bellinzona
- Restaurants in Bellinzona
- Warnings and Dangers in Bellinzona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bellinzona
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bellinzona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bellinzona
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuantan Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sandakan Intro, 13 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winterswijk Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Melaka Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (121)
Latest Bellinzona hotel reviews
- Hotel Internazionale
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013