"'s-Hertogenbosch" Den Bosch by mary2u99
Den Bosch Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 19 photos
I was invited by one of my friend to come and visit her. It was a very nice gesture as we have been chatting for sometime and for her to invite me to her place.
I took the train from Lelystad to 's-Hertogenbosch or Den Bosch and arrive after about 2 hours and changing 1 train.
What's good about The Netherlands is the train system run on time and when you buy the train ticket at the counter you can ask them to print your itinerary with the stop too. ( http://www.ns.nl)
Hey is this my shop in Den Bosch... maybe or maybe not! Well I wish it was as I love this town.
Pea Soup from my favourite cafe. It was simply delicious.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful friends in a beautiful city
The owner of this restaurant is my friends friend so we decided to go there for dinner the evening that I arrive in Den... more travel advice
They have home made pea soup made fresh everyday and it's one of the best that I had. I did try the vegetarian version... more travel advice
mary2u99's Related Pages
Den Bosch Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Den Bosch
- 7 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Den Bosch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Den Bosch
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuantan Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sandakan Intro, 13 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winterswijk Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Melaka Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos