Winterswijk Things to Do Tips by mary2u99
Winterswijk Things to Do: 4 reviews and 14 photos
I am back here again this year(December 2009) and it looks like I am going to have my very first White Christmas. It now the second day after I arrive here. Today it has been snowing non stop. They even cancelled the football match today because of the snow. So I can´t watch my favourite team(PSV) play.
What I did was just sit indoor and watch the snow falling.
Located at the old town area the market place is on Wednesday and Saturday morning.
There are lots of stuff to buy from fresh vegetables, meat, cheese, cloths bags and also flowers. You can see many local and also a large amount of German tourist in the neighboring or border visiting this area during the weekend.
Walking around Winterswijk is a good form of exercise to see the town and also all the park surrounding it especially if the weather is nice and warm.
We went for a walk one Sunday afternoon and it was great. My friend shows me his old school, the town and some park and playground like the school field where he played football.
On our way back we stop at a pub to have a drink and some bitter ballen
More Reviews (9)
mary2u99's Related Pages
Winterswijk Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Winterswijk
- Hotels in Winterswijk
- Nightlife in Winterswijk
- Restaurants in Winterswijk
- Shopping in Winterswijk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Winterswijk
- 12 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Winterswijk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Winterswijk
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuantan Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sandakan Intro, 13 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winterswijk Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Melaka Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos