"Birmingham" Birmingham by mary2u99
Birmingham Travel Guide: 775 reviews and 1,285 photos
The people of Birmingham are known as 'Brummies', a term derived from the city's nickname of Brum. This comes in turn from the city's dialect name, Brummagem. There is a distinctive Brummie dialect and accent.
This is my second time to Birmingham. The first time was in December 2004. I have some friends living here and I usually take the train from London and come here for the day and leave on the last train back to London.
- Pros:A beautiful city
This incarnation of The Green Man is to be found at The Custard Factory in Birmingham and is the work of master... more travel advice
The Bull Ring is where Birmingham began 900 years ago was a market area. It is now a big shopping complex which have a... more travel advice
mary2u99's Related Pages
Birmingham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Birmingham, England ~~~~ original brum!"
- "Big Bad Brum, now Big Bling Brum"
- "Birmingham: My Home!"
- "~ A Weekend In Birmingham ~"
- "J_P_B's Birmingham Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Birmingham
- Hotels in Birmingham
- Transportation in Birmingham
- Nightlife in Birmingham
- Restaurants in Birmingham
- Shopping in Birmingham
- Warnings and Dangers in Birmingham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Birmingham
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Birmingham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Birmingham
Photos in BirminghamSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuantan Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sandakan Intro, 13 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winterswijk Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Melaka Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos