"Ayuthaya" Ayuthaya by mary2u99
Ayuthaya Travel Guide: 707 reviews and 2,232 photos
Ayuthaya is a UNESCO Heritage.
It is worth to visit but if you are expecting something spectacular like Angkor Wat ….you will be very disappointed. It is a ruin and many of the images of Buddha have their head removed or stolen.
It is really huge!!
- Pros:Ancient City!!!
- In a nutshell:Ancient City!!!
It is a 37 meters long and 8 meters high. The head is places on a lotus and the legs overlaps squarely to show the... more travel advice
It is said that King Naresuan enjoy cock fighting very much hence his monument have many cockleras displayed all around.... more travel advice
mary2u99's Related Pages
Ayuthaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Ancient City Glimpse..."
- "AYUTTHAYA -Fascinating Link with the Past"
- "The Ancient City of Ayutthaya"
- "Ayutthaya - Ancient City - A world heritage"
- "Old Heritage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ayuthaya
- Hotels in Ayuthaya
- Transportation in Ayuthaya
- Nightlife in Ayuthaya
- Restaurants in Ayuthaya
- Shopping in Ayuthaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Ayuthaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ayuthaya
- 7 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Ayuthaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ayuthaya
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuantan Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sandakan Intro, 13 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winterswijk Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Melaka Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos