Kuantan Off The Beaten Path Tips by mary2u99 Top 5 Page for this destination
Kuantan Off The Beaten Path: 8 reviews and 8 photos
We went camping here twice and it’s simply beautiful. It takes an hour or two depends on how fast you walk to this fall or to the last fall. There are many small pools of water and most just camp at these pools.
It’s located on the old road right after Gambang.
Cherating, a lovely village located along the coast of Pahang. There are many small private own chalet and a few major hotels. Lot of things to see and buy likes handicrafts, batik paintings, pareo, t-shirts and seashells. Club Med build it's first Asian base right here in Cherating.
There is a limestone 9-meter long statue of the reclining Buddha. This cave is located on the way to Sungai Lembing. The Charah caves have always been the site of Buddhist monk and serve as a meditation retreats for Buddhist monks and nuns.
More Reviews (22)
- Seafood Restaurant
- Local snacks
- See All Make your own batik t'shirt
mary2u99's Related Pages
Kuantan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach & Seafood Town"
- "An Afternoon in Kuantan"
- "My Kunatan travel"
- "Kuantan, Malaysia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuantan
- Hotels in Kuantan
- Transportation in Kuantan
- Nightlife in Kuantan
- Restaurants in Kuantan
- Shopping in Kuantan
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuantan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuantan
- 25 Reviews
- 94 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kuantan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuantan
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuantan Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sandakan Intro, 13 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winterswijk Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Melaka Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos