Sandakan Restaurant Tips by mary2u99 Top 5 Page for this destination
Sandakan Restaurants: 20 reviews and 35 photos
The English Tea House & Restaurant
We did not have any good thing to say about this place due to the bad service that we got. The ambience is nice and very windy but nothing we can say about the service except that it was horrible. The garden is lovely with peacock walking around it.
We order tea, cakes and scones. We only got our tea and they forgotten our scones and cakes. The staff was having a briefing and totally forgotten our order. Despite calling them they just ignore us and go on with their briefing. We end up paying for our tea and left for the airport to catch our flight back to Kuala Lumpur. Oh and the staffs did not even apologies to us.
Directions: Situated on a hill at Jalan Istana overlooking Sandakan Bay
Price: less than US$10
This was where we had our seafood. It was simply delicious. We order butter prawns, lobster and 'siput' a species of clam.
Address: Seafood restaurant
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: All the taxi driver know where this restaurant is located. You can never go wrong if you hop on a taxi from the citycentre.
More Reviews (11)
mary2u99's Related Pages
Sandakan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Mount Kinabalu to Sukau"
- "Sandakan Sabah"
- "THE FORGOTTEN CITY HARBOUR"
- "Sandakan, home of Sepilok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sandakan
- Hotels in Sandakan
- Transportation in Sandakan
- Nightlife in Sandakan
- Restaurants in Sandakan
- Shopping in Sandakan
- Warnings and Dangers in Sandakan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sandakan
- 13 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sandakan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sandakan
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuantan Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sandakan Intro, 13 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winterswijk Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos
- Melaka Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos