"Group Camping At Kodachrome" Top 5 Page for this destination Kodachrome Basin State Park by LauraWest
Kodachrome Basin State Park Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 82 photos
Utah has so many places of natural beauty. This park has great rock cliffs, hikes, formations of rock & what they call "slick rock," which is very smooth, huge rocks you can slide around on!
I went here with a group from my church, so we got to use the VERY nice group area. It was a perfect location, with a big campfire area & lots of space for us to spread out with our tents. There was even lawn grass!! Watch out for the sprinkler system which they must use to water it everyday. It is a desert, after all!
The ranger came over one evening & gave us an informal talk. She said the park is named after the film by Kodak, which I knew. And the colors on my photos were great. If I still had a scanner operating, I'd add some to these pages. I took a lot of pictures!!
Bryce Canyon National Park ( see my pages on that park) is not very far away from Kodachrome Park. You could leave after... more travel advice
See my "Shooting Stars" tip! Bring Your Own Bottle!!! and "pack it out" of course - No clothes at all needed!! more travel advice
LauraWest's Related Pages
Kodachrome Basin State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Routine of Kodachrome Kamping"
- "Kodachrome State Park"
- "Picture Perfect"
- "Picturesque cliffs and rocks"
- "Group Camping At Kodachrome"
- "At least someone's excited..."
- "Wind swept, under towering cliffs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Hotels in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Transportation in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kodachrome Basin State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kodachrome Basin State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Louis Intro, 52 reviews, 45 photos
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Arles Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumberland Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kilkenny Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oak Park Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos