"My Real Home" Webster Groves by LauraWest
Webster Groves Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 5 photos
This lovely, old suburb is where I actually live. It is very close to the City of St. Louis. Most people in the suburbs here say they live in St. Louis. I noticed this even before I moved here.
Webster is a very nice place, with two old shopping streets, good restaurants, tons of old wooden homes, Webster University, lovely parks (not on the main streets, but not hard to find) & a strong sense of community.
You know what? I haven't taken any photos of this place yet & I've lived here about four and a half years!! funny, isn't it? Now that I realize this, I will make an effort to add some photos to this page.
We have two house cats that we adopted as kittens in the summer of '97, right after I bought my first house. That was in the city. Now we live in an old suburb, where the kitties & I love the screened in front porch!!
They could get along better, but we love them & are fascinated with their personalities, still.
I love to get out in the gardens & dig, weed, plant & just poke about! Hardly a day goes by without some of this spirit-fulfilling activity. As I claim on my Homepage, I am a gardener through & through! I couldn't live in a place without a garden, to get dirty in and watch grow, changing each season...
- Pros:Beautiful, Quiet, Safe -Gorgeous Streets of Old Houses, with trees & gardens
- Cons:No hotels or B &B's
Some communities,in the USA, have neighborhoods with very little flower gardening going on. I've noticed many people are... more travel advice
LauraWest's Related Pages
Webster Groves Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Webster Groves
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Webster Groves?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Webster Groves
Photos in Webster GrovesSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Louis Intro, 52 reviews, 45 photos
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Arles Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumberland Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kilkenny Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oak Park Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos