"Home of Turman State University" Kirksville by LauraWest
Kirksville Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 6 photos
I enjoyed my visit here. It is close to the border of Iowa, a state I haven't been to since I was a teenager. You could drive to Kirksville, from St. Louis, in about two hours. But who would want to do that without stopping along the way?! Next time I will visit Columbia on the way...another place I long to explore.
Please, see my tips on this park. It is only three miles from center of town. Lots to room to swim, picnic, use your... more travel advice
What is different about this motel? You might not notice it, at first. The architecture of most American motels features... more travel advice
LauraWest's Related Pages
Kirksville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kirksville Page"
- "Life In Truman State's Hometown!"
- "thumperhm's new Kirksville Page"
- "Home of Turman State University"
- "1401 East Patterson Street"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kirksville
- Hotels in Kirksville
- Nightlife in Kirksville
- Restaurants in Kirksville
- Shopping in Kirksville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kirksville
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kirksville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kirksville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Louis Intro, 52 reviews, 45 photos
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Arles Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumberland Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kilkenny Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oak Park Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos