"Surprizingly Wonderful Town" Bloomington by LauraWest
Bloomington Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 60 photos
The university is a strong and important aspect of Bloomington. It is a very excellent school, drawing students and staff from around the globe. The art museum is terrific.
It is such a wonderful place to visit. And I can see why many students don't move after they are done with their studies. There is great music and other cultural events here, probably every weekend. The public library is impressive, too.
This photo was not taken by me. And it was taken in June 2008 after a record rain, which caused much flooding in central and Southern parts of the state. Bloomington is in Southern Indiana, but not near any major rivers that I know about.
Except for Winter, you will find the Bloomington Farmers Market right in the center of this lovely large town. The local... more travel advice
LauraWest's Related Pages
Bloomington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bloomington-home of my alma mater"
- "Bloomington - Home of the Hoosiers"
- "Greg's Local Tips"
- "In the Heart of IN"
- "Surprizingly Wonderful Town"
- "bloomington, indiana, usa"
- "Getting My Money's Worth In Bloomington"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bloomington
- Hotels in Bloomington
- Transportation in Bloomington
- Nightlife in Bloomington
- Restaurants in Bloomington
- Shopping in Bloomington
- Warnings and Dangers in Bloomington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bloomington
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Bloomington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bloomington
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Louis Intro, 52 reviews, 45 photos
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Arles Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumberland Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kilkenny Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oak Park Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos