"Visiting Family" Top 5 Page for this destination Chula Vista by LauraWest
Chula Vista Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 236 photos
My brother lives with our aging mother in Chula Vista. That's why it is on my list.
Just South of downtown San Diego, but I suppose not many people bother to be tourists here. It is on the red trolley line & right off 2 main highways, so it isn't hard to get here.
The nature center is worth a visit. Kids love touching sea creatures & it has a beautiful walk through wetlands area.
I just went here in early February, 2006. The indoor museum is being updated; plans to reopen in July. For now, there... more travel advice
a small outdoor farmer's market with great deals on fresh flowers, local foods, crafts and produce --- open year round... more travel advice
LauraWest's Related Pages
Chula Vista Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chula Vista from 1952! The Village"
- "Chula Vista"
- "Like a kid in a candy store :-))))"
- "Lunch with Linda in Chula Vista!"
- "Visiting Family"
- "brdwtchr's new Chula Vista Page"
- "Mi Hogar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chula Vista
- Hotels in Chula Vista
- Transportation in Chula Vista
- Nightlife in Chula Vista
- Restaurants in Chula Vista
- Shopping in Chula Vista
- Warnings and Dangers in Chula Vista
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chula Vista
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Chula Vista?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chula Vista
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Louis Intro, 52 reviews, 45 photos
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Arles Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumberland Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kilkenny Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oak Park Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos