"Prague" Prague by KieronP
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos
The Old Town Square is where most of the most beautiful buildings in Prague can be found. The statue visible in the photo is the Jan Hus statue. The astronomical clock is also found in the Old Town square, you will find crowds gathering outside this clock on the hour every hour to see the procession of the 12 apostles. It gets quite crowded sometimes!
This church is situated on one side of the old town square but can be seen from miles away. It is a stricking Gothic building and was founded in 1385
Completed in 1735 this church also borders the Old Town Square
I booked this hotel when I visted Prague because you pretty much know what you are going to get with any Holiday Inn. I... more travel advice
KieronP's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Flåm Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Orlando Intro, 3 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.