"Torquay - Surf Coast Capital" Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay by hubba78
Torquay Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 80 photos
I grew up on a small property just outside this small costal town, until I left for Sydney University.
Major claims to fame are
- home of surf industry giants like Ripcurl
- Bells Beach
- gateway to the Great Ocean Road
- Pros:surf factory outlets for shopping
- Cons:main beaches are crowded in summer
- In a nutshell:great destination for surfers that don't mind the cold
Beginners can learn to surf on the main beach with local surf schools and experts can ride with the pros down on Bells... more travel advice
Get last seasons gear, seconds and samples at bargin prices. Clothing, shoes, accessories, surf gear & ski... more travel advice
hubba78's Related Pages
Torquay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Torquay - Surf Coast Capital"
- "Home Town"
- "Bells Beach"
- "Torquay, surf capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torquay
- Hotels in Torquay
- Transportation in Torquay
- Nightlife in Torquay
- Restaurants in Torquay
- Shopping in Torquay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torquay
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Torquay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torquay
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Kenya Intro, 5 reviews
- Norfolk (County) Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Whistler Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.