"Galveston Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Island by TexasLinda
Galveston Island Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 51 photos
Okay, so we get some weather from time to time. Galveston is still an action-packed place to go. Sure, it's not the prettiest beach you'll ever visit - it may not even be the ugliest - but there's lots to do in Galveston.
If you fly you can land your plane at Scholes Field and then walk around the island, or rent a car or bicycle.
There is so much to do there you could take a long weekend and still not do it all.
I'll change the picture soon, but for now at least it's something...
- Pros:Lots to do
- Cons:Not the prettiest beach
- In a nutshell:Fun
TexasLinda's Related Pages
Galveston Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach, Gardens and Aquarium"
- "Gulf of Mexico"
- "Galveston Island"
- "Having fun on The Strand!!"
- "Galveston Island, Texas"
- "G a l v e s t o n"
- "Galveston the cruise port city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Galveston Island
- Hotels in Galveston Island
- Nightlife in Galveston Island
- Restaurants in Galveston Island
- Shopping in Galveston Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Galveston Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Galveston Island
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Galveston Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Galveston Island
Top 10 Pages
- Maridi Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Uganda Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Houston Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Indianapolis Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Island Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bellingham Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Multnomah Falls Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Shelburne 1 review, 1 photo
- Nairobi 1 review