"Higueral de la Oliva" Barbate de Franco by chrissyms
Barbate de Franco Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 42 photos
The Costa de Luz is an excellant place to do a spot of birdwatching and Stephen Daly of Andalucian Guides is an ideal host. We like all aspects of the natural world and chose Andalucian Guides to give us 2 days of their expert knowledge duting the annual bird migrations. Stephen has a cottage to rent or can advise on nearby accomodation.
chrissyms' Related Pages
Barbate de Franco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Between Zahara and Barbate"
- "Los Canos de Meca - Alternative beach holiday?"
- "Barbate de Franco"
- "Higueral de la Oliva"
- "Barbate, a nice fishermen city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barbate de Franco
- Hotels in Barbate de Franco
- Restaurants in Barbate de Franco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barbate de Franco
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Barbate de Franco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barbate de Franco
Top 10 Pages
- Nairobi Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 5 travelogues
- Agadir Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Dinan Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mount Kenya National Park Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Lake Nakuru National Park Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Essaouira Intro, 3 photos
- Estepona Intro, 3 photos