"A pleasant riverside place." Teddington by planxty
Teddington Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 49 photos
Teddington is a pleasant, mostly residential affluent suburb in Southwest London, sitting beside the River Thames. It is close to Twickenham and has a reasonable selection of pubs and restaurants.
Teddington is possibly most famous for Teddington Lock, which marks the tidal extent of the river and Teddington Studios which have been home over the years to numerous films and well-known TV series. It is well served by rail transport to Central London (Waterloo is the terminus station) and has good bus links to nearby centres.
I had often walked past the magnificent old building you can see in the image, obviously an old church, which currently... more travel advice
OK, I admit it is an odd title for a tip, and I fully appreciate that the tip will be of interest to only a very small... more travel advice
planxty's Related Pages
Teddington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A pleasant riverside place."
- "Teddington Television Town"
- "A place to stroll and relax"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Teddington
- Hotels in Teddington
- Transportation in Teddington
- Restaurants in Teddington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Teddington
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (203)
Have you been to Teddington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Teddington
Photos in TeddingtonSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 233 reviews, 897 photos, 50 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombo Intro, 35 reviews, 177 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broadstairs Intro, 51 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 37 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 15 reviews, 147 photos, 12 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 25 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sherbrooke Intro, 10 reviews, 134 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 29 reviews, 104 photos
- Philippines Intro, 11 reviews, 115 photos, 11 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos