"A delightful place." Vercelli by planxty
Vercelli Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
I only visited Vercelli for one day, and so do not have so many tips to impart. what I found in my brief town there was a busy town with a remarkable basilica (as pictured), some delightful cafes and a generally laid back atmosphere.
Not perhaps somewhere you would shoose to spend a long time if you were travelling but certainly worth a visit.
Perhaps the most outstanding building in Vercelli is the Basilica di Sant'Andre, a superb example of Romanesque... more travel advice
planxty's Related Pages
Vercelli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A delightful place."
- "Vercelli, Piemonte, italy"
- "VERCELLI - Piazza Cavour"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vercelli
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Vercelli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vercelli
Photos in VercelliSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 221 reviews, 580 photos, 14 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 23 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 29 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broadstairs Intro, 38 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 11 reviews, 115 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 33 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- Armagh Intro, 20 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 21 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brno Intro, 20 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues