"An idyllic setting." Lago di Viverone by planxty
Lago di Viverone Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 22 photos
I visited the Lago di Viverone in April, before the tourist season was underway, and found it to be a strikingly beautiful place with flat calm water reflecting the snow peaked Alps nearby.
I am told that it becomes very popular in the summer and, indeed, a look round suggests the place is very geared up to the tourist trade. However, in Spring it was quiet, tranquil and a great place to spend a couple of days. Hopefully, the photos will give you some idea.
Oh, I forgot to mention, the sunsets can be pretty specatcular as well
- Pros:Very beautiful and peaceful.
- Cons:Not too much to do off season.
I had been in Italy for a few of days and had consistently found myself "trapped in the indecision of another fine menu"... more travel advice
In fairness, as I said in the introduction to the Lago di viverone pages, there is not a huge amount to do off-season (I... more travel advice
planxty's Related Pages
Lago di Viverone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An idyllic setting."
- "A peaceful lake"
- "Lake Viverone - Piedmont, Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lago di Viverone
- Hotels in Lago di Viverone
- Nightlife in Lago di Viverone
- Restaurants in Lago di Viverone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lago di Viverone
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (201)
Have you been to Lago di Viverone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lago di Viverone
Photos in Lago di ViveroneSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 231 reviews, 867 photos, 47 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombo Intro, 35 reviews, 177 photos, 6 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 37 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broadstairs Intro, 45 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 15 reviews, 147 photos, 12 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 25 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sherbrooke Intro, 10 reviews, 134 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 29 reviews, 104 photos
- Philippines Intro, 11 reviews, 115 photos, 11 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos