"Literally a flying visit." Top 5 Page for this destination Kalibo by planxty
Kalibo Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 213 photos
I would like to tell you about Kalibo, specifically the wonderful Ati Atihan festival that takes place in January every year but unfortunately I can't. My sole exposure to Kalibo was to fly into it from Manila (late, as is often the way), get on a bus and drive out of it again in the dark.
However, the good news for the reader is that the festival was attended by a large number of VT members in 2012 and there will, in the fullness of time, be a very comprehensive written, photographic and videographic record of the event. I suggest you have a trawl through some of the pages.
- In a nutshell:I can't really tell you much.
planxty's Related Pages
Kalibo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Kalibo!"
- "Home of the Ati-Atihan Festival."
- "Literally a flying visit."
- "Kalibo, Province of Aklan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalibo
- Hotels in Kalibo
- Transportation in Kalibo
- Nightlife in Kalibo
- Restaurants in Kalibo
- Shopping in Kalibo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalibo
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (198)
Have you been to Kalibo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalibo
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 229 reviews, 799 photos, 39 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombo Intro, 35 reviews, 177 photos, 6 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 37 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broadstairs Intro, 45 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 15 reviews, 147 photos, 12 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 25 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sherbrooke Intro, 10 reviews, 134 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 29 reviews, 104 photos
- Philippines Intro, 11 reviews, 115 photos, 11 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos