VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

planxty's profile photo

planxty

fergy Online Now
I have declared myself an unsafe building!

My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages

Travel Map

EasyMalc's Profile Photo
EasyMalc Jan 15, 2017 at 9:34 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Update to Giampiero's Facebook Page - Friday 13th'. I appreciate your advice.

EasyMalc's Profile Photo
EasyMalc Jan 15, 2017 at 1:50 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Update to Giampiero's Facebook Page - Friday 13th'. Absolutely

Basaic's Profile Photo
Basaic Jan 13, 2017 at 11:13 AM

Fergy, how are we going to stay in contact? Do not want to lose you my friend.

planxty Jan 13, 2017 at 2:38 PM

No problem, mate, and I would love to keep in touch. I'll send you a private mail with my details. <br/><br/>I wonder how many good, solid online friendships are going to founder because of this corporate (not to mention jealous) butchery.

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Basaic Jan 14, 2017 at 10:14 AM

Far too many, my friend, far too many.

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Jan 10, 2017 at 12:27 AM

Hello, Fergy! Congratulations on the Community Spirit Award 2016! Well done!

planxty Jan 10, 2017 at 12:43 AM

Thank you so much although I only came second, however that is not a problem as Lori so richly deserved it. She's a star.

asianbelle's Profile Photo
asianbelle Jan 8, 2017 at 9:38 PM

Hi Fergy. Happy new year. I'm sure you have heard of the news already. With the imminent closing of VT, I hope we could still get in touch. Looking forward to your visit to the Philippines again.

• zin's Profile Photo
    zin Jan 17, 2017 at 3:23 AM

Is it true, so no more VT ? Very sad to learn about this though I was not able to visit VT like I did years ago due to many reasons. Hope we will see you around AsianBelle (very friendly lady I've met in Manila), our Fergy and other fellow Vters! Greetings from Myanmar, Zin

planxty Yesterday

Hello again Zin,<br/><br/>good to hear from you and yes, regrettably the sad news is all too true. Sure, it would be great to meet up somewhere at some time. I'll send you my personal e-mail in a private message.

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jan 2, 2017 at 8:15 AM

To all my VT friends out here
I hope you?ll have a fantastic new year.
A year with lots of happiness and joy
and of course some travel to enjoy!
But above all good health
because that?s still our greatest wealth!

Happy 2017!

planxty Jan 3, 2017 at 8:57 PM

Hello Jess,<br/><br/>apologies for the late reply but like yourself I have not been on VT too much the last few days. I hope you and the family got the holiday season over you in good order and thank you so much for both greetings. May I wish you and yours a happy, healthy an prosperous 2017?<br/><br/>Speak soon,<br/><br/>fergy.

• jojes's Profile Photo
    jojes Jan 4, 2017 at 1:24 AM

Thanks!

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Jan 1, 2017 at 2:53 AM

Happy New Year! I wish you all the Best! Happy Travels too!

planxty Jan 3, 2017 at 9:07 PM

Thank you so much. Happy travels? I suppose that is all that any of us here on VT hope for.

HackneyBird's Profile Photo
HackneyBird Dec 31, 2016 at 6:25 AM

Happy New Year mate! Wishing you all the best and many happy travel for 2017 !

planxty Jan 3, 2017 at 9:11 PM

Hello there,<br/><br/>and a (belated) Happy New Year to you and yours as well. I haven't really been on SL for a few days (sleep fairy really messing up) but I hope you had a good one and saw it in in appropriate style. I actually was asleeep (bloody sleep fairy) until those damned fireworks woke me up. Really, I thought it was Friday rather than Saturday so I just waited for the noise to die down and went back to sleep.<br/><br/>Sleep, I remember that. I am hacked off bored now so going out for a walk.<br/><br/>Regards to all and speak soon,<br/><br/>fergy.

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat Dec 24, 2016 at 12:59 PM

Fergy, I know you dont celebrate it but stillwishing you a peaceful Christmas period and all the best for 2017.

planxty Jan 3, 2017 at 9:27 PM

Albert,<br/><br/>thank you so much. I have sent you a somewhat belated birthday greeting elsewhere as I have not been on VT for a while. Too much life getting in the way! <br/><br/>I hope you had a great time and saw the New Year in in the appropriate manner. May I just take this opportunity to wish you and yours a very happy, peaceful, healthy and prosperous 2017. Maybe this will be the year we actually get to meet up!<br/><br/>Speak soon,<br/><br/>fergy.

• wabat's Profile Photo
    wabat Jan 5, 2017 at 4:37 AM

Thanks Fergy, here's hoping re that elusive catch-up.

Flying.Scotsman's Profile Photo
Flying.Scotsman Dec 7, 2016 at 4:29 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Narrowboat Holidays on English canals.'. You've been a huge help.