planxty's profile photo

planxty

fergy Online Now
I have declared myself an unsafe building!

My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages

Travel Map

paddington28's Profile Photo
paddington28 10 hours ago

Hi Fergy,hope you are well. Happy Belated birthday. Hope you enjoyed it. Haven't been on here in a while,due to doing the grave yard shift,to keep those christmas shoppers happy! :-( Will start writing tips again after christmas! Not really a fan of this time of year. (unless i get given a westons cider for christmas. :-) Take care.

planxty 8 hours ago

No problem mate, it was a quiet one as always.

I understand the graveyard shift, I have done enough in my time. I also hate this time of year which is why I am migrating South again! Weston's would always help, I do like Old Rosie but I am not sure if she likes me too much!

SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
SWFC_Fan Nov 29, 2016 at 1:05 PM

Wishing you a rather belated Happy Birthday, mate! Hope you had a good one!
Which exotic corner of the globe are your travels taking you to next?

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Nov 27, 2016 at 12:44 AM

Thanks a million for the kind wishes, much appreciated.

I had a quiet one at home as is my style (I don't go in for big "bashes") but it was enjoyable enough. The only person I spoke to all day was my Father on the 'phone but that suits me fine.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Nov 26, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Thank you so much for your very kind birthday greetings, Swee, they are genuinely appreciated.

DennyP's Profile Photo
DennyP Nov 25, 2016 at 4:40 PM

Sorry a bit late with these wishes mate...Trust you had a blast and a few "coldies"...Cheers Denny..

planxty Nov 26, 2016 at 9:10 PM

No problem Denny,

I have not been on VT myself for a couple of days do thank you so much for your kind wishes. Yes, there certainly one or two ciders that seemed to miraculously evaporate that day! fergy.

jonathanbarker's Profile Photo
jonathanbarker Nov 25, 2016 at 8:32 AM

I hopeyou had a great birthday yesterday fergy

planxty Nov 26, 2016 at 9:07 PM

Thanks Jonathan,

I had a quiet day just hibernating at home which is how I like it, I don't really "do" birthdays but I enjoyed myself well enough. I have now returned to "the fold"!

alza's Profile Photo
alza Nov 24, 2016 at 6:03 AM

Hello Ferry, Belated Happy Birthday wishes (circumstances beyond my control, etc.) Hope you're up for a "belated" cider or two anyway? Keep on rocking and travelling to your heart's content, my friend!

• alza's Profile Photo
    alza Nov 30, 2016 at 6:50 AM

Great! Looks like a good, traditional pub.
    :-)

planxty Yesterday

It is an absolute gem so I really hope it does not alter appreciably when Dennis does go off to enjoy his well-earned retirement.

asianbelle's Profile Photo
asianbelle Nov 24, 2016 at 4:20 AM

belated happy, happy birthday fergie.

planxty Nov 26, 2016 at 11:17 PM

No problem at all, Aida, I have not been on VT for a few days anyway and thank you so much for your kind wishes.

Treshi's Profile Photo
Treshi Nov 23, 2016 at 9:31 PM

Happy Belated B'day wishes dear Fergy, hope it was a good one with loads of beer!!!

planxty Nov 26, 2016 at 11:20 PM

Thank you so much, dear Treshi, for your kind wishes, it is much appreciated. As always my birthday was pretty quiet and I just stayed at home as I don't really celbrate such things but there were certainly a few ciders seen off over the course of it.

RavensWing's Profile Photo
RavensWing Nov 23, 2016 at 9:24 PM

Happy Birthday, I hope you had a great day.

planxty Nov 26, 2016 at 11:22 PM

Thanks so much, Lynne. As always it was a quiet one at home but none the less enjoyable for that.