"City of Lahti - Gate to the Finnish Lake District" Top 5 Page for this destination Lahti by finlandia
Lahti Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 384 photos
Welcome to Lahti!
There are about 100 000 inhabitants Lahti and the location is about 100 kilometers (one hour's drive) from Helsinki.
The land area is 135 square kilometers and the water area is 20 square kilometers. About 11,000 years ago the Ice Age moulded the Salpausselkä Ridge as the gate of the Finnish lake district. Lahti is situated on this Salpausselkä Ridge and this guarantees a very beautiful scenery.
This page is under construction. So far only nine must see activities are listed. More details coming "soon"...
- Pros:sport events, a beautiful lake and cruises, the musical water fountain
- Cons:no very big attractions
- In a nutshell:A nice summer city!
There are over 100 shops and restaurants in Trio. The shopping centre consists of four buildings: Trio Aleksanteri,... more travel advice
The market is open from 7 am to 6 pm in summer and from 7 am to 4 pm in winter (from Monday to Saturday). Visit also... more travel advice
finlandia's Related Pages
Lahti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY HOME TOWN"
- "Lahti Page"
- "City of Lahti - Gate to the Finnish Lake District"
- "My favourite season in Finland - AUTUMN"
- "Skijumping in Summer ... and winter!"
- "anna's new Lahti Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lahti
- Hotels in Lahti
- Transportation in Lahti
- Nightlife in Lahti
- Restaurants in Lahti
- Shopping in Lahti
- Warnings and Dangers in Lahti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lahti
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lahti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lahti
Top 5 Pages
- Finland Intro, 38 reviews, 43 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahti Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Tampere Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Lappeenranta Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
No friends yet.