"Bowling Green, Kentucky" Top 5 Page for this destination Bowling Green by emismom
Bowling Green Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 162 photos
Bowling Green, Kentucky, is the sole manufacturing site of the Chevy Corvette, and plant tours are available. The National Corvette Museum is right across the street.
Beech Bend Park is a great family destination, and the City Water Park has slides, tunnels, and all kinds of cool things for kids.
Western Kentucky University is located here, and has a beautiful campus with tours available. Fruit of the Loom is also home-based in Bowling Green.
- Pros:lots of great restaurants and family activities, all reasonably priced.
- Cons:Traffic on the main drag (Scottsville Road) can be awful.
- In a nutshell:A great place to bring the family with lots to see and do.
We stayed at the Drury Inn when we first moved to Bowling Green. We were there for two weeks and it was wonderful.... more travel advice
Bowling Green Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where's the Green?"
- "Bowling Green, Kentucky"
- "KimberlyAnn's Bowling Green Page"
- "A couple of decades and then some"
- "Home Away from Home"
- "shogun97's Crap Page"
- "brazilnut30's new Bowling Green Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bowling Green
- Hotels in Bowling Green
- Restaurants in Bowling Green
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bowling Green
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bowling Green?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bowling Green
No friends yet.