"Seahouses family trip." Top 5 Page for this destination Seahouses by mamawinnie
Seahouses Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 42 photos
Myself hubby and two kids spent four days in Sea houses. Good for kids as there is lots more to do in this area. It has a few amusement arcades for them and a number of eating places. Boat trips to the Farne islands and just a few miles either way to Bamburgh castle and Lindisfarne or Alnwick castle.
The food was very good but in my opinion too expensive and the service could have been much better. They had too many... more travel advice
A big cafe fish and chip takeaway and huge cafe. Lots of family dining with no thrills. Local fish and chips. more travel advice
mamawinnie's Related Pages
Seahouses Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seahouses family trip."
- "Seahouses and Northumberland Coast"
- "Seahouses, Northumberland"
- "You'll not go short of fish & chips......."
- "Base yourself here for Northumberland"
- "done the trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seahouses
- Hotels in Seahouses
- Restaurants in Seahouses
- Shopping in Seahouses
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seahouses
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Seahouses?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seahouses
Photos in SeahousesSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seahouses Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Budapest 2 reviews
- Ayr 2 reviews
- Turkey 1 review