"St Quentin, Picardie" Saint-Quentin by KituAdventures
Saint-Quentin Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 16 photos
I spent the beter part of 9 months based in St Quentin, a smallish town in Picardie, northeastern France. It's not a bad place, although not the most exciting of towns. Still, I was lucky enough to be there for the aniversary of the town's most famous citizen, Maurice Quentin de la Tour, court painter to Louis XV, so the town was slightly more animated than usual. Still, even the St Quentinois have a slight dissaffection for their town, and few people in Paris have even heard of it.
- Pros:Pretty Grand Place, some architectual standouts
- Cons:People often show contempt for foreigners
St Quentin is a virtual labarynth of one way and no turn streets, making driving a bloody trial. Don't bother, the place... more travel advice
KituAdventures' Related Pages
Saint-Quentin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Battle of Saint Quentin"
- "St Quentin, Picardie"
- "Absolutely Free"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Quentin
- Hotels in Saint-Quentin
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint-Quentin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Quentin
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saint-Quentin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Quentin
Photos in Saint-QuentinSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Dresden Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Milan Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Perth Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Saint-Quentin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Gent Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.