"Cymru am byth...Wales forever" Top 5 Page for this destination Barry by CathL
Barry Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 260 photos
I think everyone in the UK has been to Barry Island at one time in their life. It's great for walking off a hangover.
This is mine and my parents dog enjoying the beach. Even though they aren't allowed on the main beach during the summer, they can go on some of the others.
Barry has the second largest tidal range in the world, so there are large expanses of sand when the tide is out
- Pros:Beaches, Scenery, People
- In a nutshell:More than just Barry Island Pleasure Park
If you are taking your dog on holiday with you, there are several beaches in the Vale that have a dog ban between May... more travel advice
Old pub, very friendly, food is delicious.. they do specials such as ostrich and alligater.. no I've not tried them.... more travel advice
CathL's Related Pages
Barry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barry and Barry Island"
- "Cymru am byth...Wales forever"
- "Looking for Stacy"
- "A glimpse of Barry"
- "Barry - for seaside resorts"
- "The Home of Gavin and Stacey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barry
- Hotels in Barry
- Transportation in Barry
- Nightlife in Barry
- Restaurants in Barry
- Shopping in Barry
- Warnings and Dangers in Barry
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Barry
- 11 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Barry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barry
Top 5 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barry Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Italy Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Norway Intro, 1 photo
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
Latest Barry hotel reviews
- Mount Sorrel Hotel
- 75 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013