Nijmegen Nightlife Tips by BeChar
Nijmegen Nightlife: 22 reviews and 21 photos
Dancing Tango at El Corte
El Corte is probably the most famous place in Europe for Argentinian Tango, dating from late 80's. It organises regular lessons, practicas and balls and some specific events. It has an international renown and organises every year an international week of stages and balls where many countries are represented, ensuring diversity.
The owner of the place and world wide teacher Eric has always been very imaginative to add original touches to tango events he organises. As every year on April 30th for the Queen's day, dancers were invited to wear as much orange as possible.
If you plan to go, consult El Corte to register and possibly sleep there. The place is so popular that registration has often become a prerequisite to go and dance, limiting participants to around 275 people, most of the time.
Address: 108 GRAAFSEWEG 6512 CH NIJMEGEN NL
Directions: 500 m from railway station and from Keizer Karel place.
Phone: +31 (0)24 3233063
More Reviews (5)
BeChar's Related Pages
Nijmegen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ulpia Noviomagus Batavorum"
- "egonwegh's own Nijmegen Page"
- "Nijmegen, residence of ancient emperors"
- "Nijmegen, my hometown"
- "Roeffie's Nijmegen Page"
- "ptitetoile's Nijmegen Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nijmegen
- Hotels in Nijmegen
- Transportation in Nijmegen
- Nightlife in Nijmegen
- Restaurants in Nijmegen
- Shopping in Nijmegen
- Warnings and Dangers in Nijmegen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nijmegen
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Nijmegen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nijmegen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Torgny Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Ulm Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Alghero Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Cambron-Casteau Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Torrejón de Ardoz Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Nijmegen Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos