"Venice" Venice by BeChar
Venice Travel Guide: 8,423 reviews and 22,530 photos
Everybody talks about it. Many people went there. And, yes, it's expensive! Well if you have a professional reason to be there (lucky me) or if you take advantage of very cheap plane tickets...
Arriving by plane and train, one first notices cars are not allowed. To my biggest pleasure: streets are pedestrian, with many bridges (more than 400) for 118 isles. The importance of the surrounding waters (177 canals) will let you prefer vaporettos or your feet, when you don't need to cross waters.
Venice obtained many wealthes from the Orient. They conquer Constantinople in 1204. The clearest sign of the oriental... more travel advice
BeChar's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Torgny Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Ulm Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Alghero Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Cambron-Casteau Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Torrejón de Ardoz Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Nijmegen Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos