"Walking or skiing around Le Bonhomme, Alsace" Le Bonhomme by BeChar
Le Bonhomme Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 4 photos
The first time I visited Le Bonhomme was in February 1990. A week of long walks, with little snow. We stayed at La Ferme Auberge du Brézouard. In 1995, I spent one night to break my journey from Swiss to Belgium. In 2005, I passed to rent snow material and to go to 'Le Lac Blanc' (Orbey).
Staying around Le Bonhomme is a good solution to enjoy from the nature and calm and the many walk/cross-country skiing possibilities: Col des Bagenelles, Col du Bonhomme, Tête de Faux, Col du Calvaire. But avoid the village concentrated around the national road N415, streaming many cars and trucks.
In winter, consider walking with snowshoes, cross-country skiing or skiing at Le Lac Blanc. If there is no snow, enjoy walking or going to the amusement park Parc d'Aventures du Lac Blanc (April-October, +33 3 89 71 28 72).
If you stay around Le Bonhomme, you can easily enjoy from skiing or snowboarding at "Le Lac Blanc". Although small,... more travel advice
BeChar's Related Pages
Le Bonhomme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Walking or skiing around Le Bonhomme, Alsace"
- "Le Bonhomme.... de neige!!!! (Snow man's village!)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Le Bonhomme
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Le Bonhomme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Bonhomme
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Torgny Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Ulm Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Alghero Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Cambron-Casteau Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Torrejón de Ardoz Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Nijmegen Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos