"Paris" Paris by BeChar
Paris Travel Guide: 22,584 reviews and 55,347 photos
I first visited Paris in 1975 with the school, ending primary education. I can not say I remember much except the Eiffel tower, the Seine and the hotel, full of 11 years old children.
In 1992, I went again for a mini trip by train. It was in May and we walked long in the parks and streets. I was impressed by large avenues, big houses and the continuous activity.
I later passed several times in Paris for professional reasons. During the years 2001 and 2002, I worked for my PhD thesis at ENST (Ecole National des Télécommunications, rue Barrault, 75013). I nearly spent one third of those two years and visited many places.
Paris appears to me overcrowded to live there: heavy traffic and noise, tiny places in appartments, restaurants or at work, long queues nearly everywhere, ...
I enjoy living in Brussels, what does not prevent me to visit Paris from time to time.
BeChar's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Torgny Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Ulm Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Alghero Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Cambron-Casteau Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Torrejón de Ardoz Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Nijmegen Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos