"Passion for traveling" chrsimpson's Profile

Traveling Overview

Like most people visiting this site I have a passion for travel and have been very fortunate to be able to visit many place so far in my life.

The thing I love about traveling most is getting to experience a new culture and exploring the unknown. While words and pictures can help to understand a place there is nothing that can compare to the sounds, smells, sights, tastes, and felling a place has. When I travel I always try to experience as much as possible as that to me is the essence of the experience.

Travel to me is a never ending journey as there is always more to see and do and only a limited amount of time (and funds). Like life traveling is all about the journey and not the destination so I try to enjoy every moment as much as possible (even if lost or on the scenic route as I like to say).

I hope to add to this page as often as possible but only time will tell if I can break away from traveling long enough to look back and reflect.

• Intro Updated Jan 25, 2005

• Sharon's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2005 at 3:09 PM

Have a great time in your trip to Israel and hope to read about it afterwards in your pages.

• Jan 6, 2005 at 3:54 PM

Welcome to Vt , i like your motto that's Great. Happy new Year ~ Best Wishes for 2005 ~ Take Care ~~

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
chrsimpson's Profile Photo

chrsimpson

“Life is like a book, those who do not travel are stuck on one page”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.