"Tashkent, Green and Fresh" Tashkent by JuanGaitan
Tashkent Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 127 photos
Tashkent, a wonderful city frozen in time.
I can imagine this place 15 years ago. Full of life and future.
Despite the political and economical problems, this city remains alive, safe, clean and beautiful. We always hear about the environmental problems of the big cities. Tashkent is away from this. I haven't seen a city with so many green areas and such a wonderful infrastructure in place.
I only hope in a near future the Uzbeks will be able to live in a place with more freedom and opportunities.
The architecture of the Central Asia is absolutely stunning. This one is the gate to one of the main parks of the city.... more travel advice
JuanGaitan's Related Pages
Tashkent Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marriage in a Foreign Land"
- "Tashkent-Hidden treasure"
- "Tashkent, city of...uh?"
- "Tash means stone or rock & kent stands for city"
- "Tashkent, Green and Fresh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tashkent
- Hotels in Tashkent
- Transportation in Tashkent
- Nightlife in Tashkent
- Restaurants in Tashkent
- Shopping in Tashkent
- Warnings and Dangers in Tashkent
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tashkent
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tashkent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tashkent
Photos in TashkentSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Afghanistan Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Medellín Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Turkey Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Egypt Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Colombia Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Goa Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Istalef Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos