"100,000 people flood Manchester" Manchester by jasta_305
Manchester Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 22 photos
Okay, so this is not really about the town of Manchester --- but it is about the 700 acre farm in Manchester where bonaroo was held.
It took us about 15 hours to get to Manchester- and another 3 to get into the concert---but we werelucky, somehow we ended up in a different lane of traffic and got in rather quickly, some people were stuck on the highway for hours and hours.
This was our first big trip in the van and it held up pretty well I must say.
and muggy, but then it started raining, which I actually prefered.
The concert itself was really cool although you know they wanted to mess with people because all of their stages and tents were named; what tent, this tent, that stage and which stage- yeah they knew how to mess with us drunk people. And dont get me started on finding our campsite. We never did figure out how to get back there from the concert site- we usually spent and hour or two wandering around looking for our van.
The music definately made the confusion worth it, we saw so many good band- including Jack Johnson, Joss Stone, jurrasic 5, Yonder Mt., Keller Williams, Black Crowes, Ozamatli... and one of the best parts----I stood 3 feet from John Mayer and Dave Matthews! Supa!
- Pros:awesome music, meeting new people, ALL AROUND GOOD TIME...
- Cons:mud, stinky porta potties, no shower, living w/ 100,000 people for three days
- In a nutshell:Dont miss it!
jasta_305's Related Pages
Manchester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bonnaroo Music Festival!!!"
- "100,000 people flood Manchester"
- "Bonnaroo! Music and Arts Festival"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manchester
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Manchester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manchester
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburgh Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Memphis Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Wellsboro Intro, 3 photos
- Manchester Intro, 3 photos
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 2 photos
- Lewisburg Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Slidell 1 review