"Westward Ho!!!" jasta_305's Profile

We have officially been on the road for sixteen days, covering eight states and over 3,000 miles on the van- more updates, pictures and tips on the way!

Our first trip in Bussy

Back in June we had the opportunity to hit Manchester, TN for Bonoroo....check out our Manchester page to see the details!

2005 travels...

Going to the Mardi Gras parades was really exciting for me, it was something I wanted to experiece as a "grown up". I have brief and fleeting memories of Mardi Gras as a child, but definately wanted to go again. My parents lived in New Orleans when I was wee little, I still remember when this picture was taken, I was so happy, I had a red doublon in my hand, and then I dropped it and some little kid ran over and stole it...bastard... I have another picture of me taken five minutes later looking really pissed. This trip, if I dropped anything I probably had enough beer in me not to notice.

A little about us...

Well--- let's see where to start when talking about our immensely fabulous, incredibly interesting lives? well, not quite. We are just a couple of fools from the middle of Pennsylvania. Where you ask? Well it is a little town in the center of.. well, a lot of little towns, but its quaint and historic and we like it... but we also welcome the opportunity to get away from it every once and awhile. We are both artists, and fortunate enough to make a living out of it .
All the pictures on our website taken by us, except the family photos. If you would like to use any photo, that's fine, just give us credit.

• Intro Updated Jul 30, 2006

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Are you still in Vegas? We'll be down there for a couple weeks in May. Flying Pat and Scott out from Harrisburg and they decided to get married there. It's not too cold here anymore--in the 50s.

• Yasmine03's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2006 at 11:53 AM

Wishing you a very happy, Happy Birthday, Stacey! It's nice to know and to share the same birthdate with someone else. Best wishes, Yasmine.

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2006 at 1:54 AM

Greetings from Montreal, I'm sending BIRTHDAY wishes from far across the miles, tied with lace and ribbons my special birthday smile, wishing u warm sunshine each day when u wake with every mile. Donna:o)

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2006 at 5:38 PM

Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a fabulous day :-)

• JudyinPA's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2006 at 1:10 PM

We decided to move back to town and bought a house on Fairmount Dr. In Lewisburg. Come see us anytime and have a gourmet coffee.

• Wendy67's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2005 at 12:29 PM

Thanks for stopping by and welcome to VT!! I'm still working on my N.O. page as well. Send me a message when yours is completed - I miss N.O. already! :)

• BarryAir's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2005 at 11:49 AM

you should see oak ally when the have a Civil War Reenactment there...really cool! Barry in Louisiana

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2005 at 11:42 AM

Fun photos! I love your misty riverboat.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
jasta_305's Profile Photo

jasta_305

“the rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...”

Real Name