"Boerne -- In the Heart of Texas Hill Country" Boerne by Mmasarech
Boerne Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 66 photos
Boerne is a great place to base a visit to the Hill Country. It's about 20 minutes northwest of San Antonio, and about 90 minutes from Austin.
The town itself has more retaurants, shops, and character than some other Hill Country towns, like Comfort and New Braunfels. It's less touristy than Fredricksburg.
Convenient to state parks, hiking trails, caverns, and other natural attractions.
We encountered a lot of people antiquing or shopping in the fashion and gift shops. In fact, some women staying at our B&B were in town to shop, eat, and chat.
Po Po, situated about 6 miles from downtown Boerne near a town called Welfare, is full of local character. Our family... more travel advice
Mmasarech's Related Pages
Boerne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boerne - Hill Country Texas Near San Antonio"
- "It's fun being a cowboy!!"
- "Boerne -- In the Heart of Texas Hill Country"
- "Home of Tootie Pie Company"
- "Basaic Boerne Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boerne
- Hotels in Boerne
- Restaurants in Boerne
- Shopping in Boerne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boerne
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Boerne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boerne
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Boerne Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Brattleboro 4 reviews
- The Forks Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Maui Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews
- Cambridge 1 review, 1 photo
- Long Beach 2 reviews
- Brookshire 1 review, 1 photo
- Montreal 1 review
No friends yet.