"Bonita Beach and Bonita Springs." Bonita Springs by funk_daddy

Bonita Springs Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 57 photos

Bonita Beach.

My cousins and I used to vacation here for about a month each year from when we were about 7 till we were about 22. So I felt like I have grown up here. So before our trip in 2004 the last time I had been here was 1994. Let me tell you, things have changed tremendously.
What used to be small beach houses and bungalos are now 2 million dollar condos and giant expensive beach houses.
All I can say is , WOW!!! Really beautiful area, with a fantastic, beautiful beach. Lots of room , perfect for families, nice and quiet.
It is also only a 5 min drive from Bonita Springs. Love this place, and since my parents just bought a place in Bonita Springs we will definately be seeing this beach again.

Great place for a sceneic walk.

They have a great bike/walking path, where you can leisurely walk around and look at all the beautiful houses that you'll never be able to afford, hahaha.

Too much fun.

We had such a great time at the beach, Leonora and I figured we'd stop for refreshments at the local deli and go for a nice long walk.
As you can see Xyrus and Xivik didn't last long at all. Pretty much put them in the stroller, walked across the street, bought our drinks and they were out like lights.

• Pros:The Beach, the houses the peace and quiet.
  • Cons:Houses too expensive to buy.
  • In a nutshell:Bonita.
  • Last visit to Bonita Springs: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 6, 2005

Comments

funk_daddy

“and away we go.........”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Bonita Springs

Have you been to Bonita Springs?

Latest Activity in Bonita Springs