"lovely little town" Kent by connie_tang
Kent Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 13 photos
Kent is my new home in U.S.. It's a typical little town of American, calm and pretty, surrounded by several beautiful lakes, thousands of trees and grasslands.
Kent State University is one of the biggest university in U.S. And the campus is located in the center of Kent. Needless to say, the biggest economy of Kent is the university.
have you ever seen a Black Squirrel? Yes, you can find them in Kent. The black little animals in Kent are imported from Europe and u can not find them elsewhere in America. And Kent residents have established a festival to celebrate and have fun, which is held in September.
- Pros:calm and pretty, a traditional American town
- Cons:a little cold in winter with heavy snow
connie_tang's Related Pages
Kent Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kent, Ohio"
- "lovely little town"
- "May Fourth Memorial at Kent State"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kent
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kent
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Shi Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 3 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 3 photos
- Hokkaido Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.