"Bonnaroo Music Festival!!!" Manchester by Rickman77
Manchester Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 22 photos
Every June Manchester, Tennessee is home to one of the worlds best music festivals. BONNAROO!
80,000 + people camp out and watch concerts for straight three days. This is about as close as you can get to Woodstock these days.
Many different types of music are can be enjoyed in the 3 day festival. The emphasis is on jam band hippy music. There's always a few country, blues, hip-hop, folk, gospel, bluegrass and rock bands thrown in for good measure though.
The pictures from this site are from when I attended in 2004.
For information on this years festivals visit www.bonnaroo.com.
- Pros:A Great Music Festival!
- Cons:Only happens once a year.
- In a nutshell:Three days of camping out with 80,000 of your closest friends and listening to great music.
It's hot, it's sunny, and shade is in high demand. Don't be a fool, bring the sunsreen. more travel advice
You have three options for lodging at Bonnaroo. The cheapest and most popular is camping out. This is included in the... more travel advice
Rickman77's Related Pages
Manchester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bonnaroo Music Festival!!!"
- "100,000 people flood Manchester"
- "Bonnaroo! Music and Arts Festival"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manchester
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Manchester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manchester
Photos in ManchesterSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Oregon Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colca Intro, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arequipa Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jackson Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tahoe City Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Miraflores Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Huacachina Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue