"Pescara for a quiet holiday!" Pescara by Ivik
Pescara Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 180 photos
We went to Pescara for a friend's wedding, actually the wedding reception was in Bominaco, a very small village up the mountains, between Rome and Pescara.
All guests stayed in a family run hotel in Montesilvano, a few steps away from the beach.
Ivik's Related Pages
Pescara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A short visit to Pescara"
- "A newly born city"
- "Adriatic Getaway"
- "Pescara for a quiet holiday!"
- "The gateway to Abruzzo mountain"
- "Pescara in winter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pescara
- Hotels in Pescara
- Transportation in Pescara
- Nightlife in Pescara
- Restaurants in Pescara
- Shopping in Pescara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pescara
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pescara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pescara
Photos in PescaraSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Villa La Angostura Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- La Plata Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Prague 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Cairo Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Pescara Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Madrid Intro, 1 review, 2 photos