"A stop along the way..." Fort Macleod by jojocan
Fort Macleod Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 30 photos
Along the way to Waterton from Calgary is Fort Macleod, a lovely old town. The mainstreet is so pretty, all the old buildings.
Walking down mainstreet you will find all sorts of cute shops, from antiques to jewlery to gift shops. I bought a great pair of sandles at the discount store. (we also got gumballs and cotton candy there!)
- Pros:very pretty
- Cons:one way streets
- In a nutshell:a lovely stop along the way
Not being from the south, I had never realized what a problem gophers could be, especially when they are on a baseball... more travel advice
When we visited the museum in Ft. Macleod, there were no other people there, which was great. It meant we got to explore... more travel advice
jojocan's Related Pages
Fort Macleod Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump UNESCO Site"
- "A stop along the way..."
- "Just passing by!"
- "The door to Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump"
- "A windy area of Alberta"
- "Fort Macleod, Alberta, Canada"
- "Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fort Macleod
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Fort Macleod?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Macleod
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waterton Lakes National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos
- Grande Prairie Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Calgary Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valleyview Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Red Deer Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Fort Macleod Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Alberta 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drumheller Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos