"The trip to Waterton...." Top 5 Page for this destination Waterton Lakes National Park by jojocan
Waterton Lakes National Park Travel Guide: 195 reviews and 372 photos
Waterton is a very open, friendly kind of town. People from every walk of life go there - families, tourists, retired folks, etc. And everyone is nice to everyone. Its great.
Uppe Waterton Lake ties together Canada's Waterton Lakes National Park and Glacier National Park in the US, in the Worlds First International Peace Park. Created in 1932, the Peace Park is a testament to the friendship and cooperation between two nations, and has been designated a World Heritage Site by the United Nations.
I just love it here. I was so sad this time to leave it, almost wanted to cry. Found a small little cabin in town that I want to buy - anyone want to loan me $100,000? I swear I'll pay it back...
- Pros:Beautiful Scenery, lots of wildlife, warm weather!
- Cons:Lots of people, at least in the summer.
- In a nutshell:What a wonderful experiance. The scenery was amazing, and the people we met were very friendly.
The campground in waterton is so great. Great secenery, surrounded by water, so clean. Its one of the cleanest, neatest... more travel advice
Cameron Lake is located about 15 kms out of the town of Waterton, and has many activites at it. First, you have the... more travel advice
- Golfing in the mountains.... what could...
- See All Like a Chinese Denny's
- See All The general store
- Depending on when you go...
- See All Quaint Ice Cream Shop...
jojocan's Related Pages
Waterton Lakes National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What to do in & around Waterton"
- "The trip to Waterton...."
- "Alberta's Forgotten Gem - Waterton Lakes NP"
- "Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada"
- "Waterton Lakes, An Undiscovered Gem"
- "Waterton Lakes National Park."
- "Waterton Lakes National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waterton Lakes National Park
- Hotels in Waterton Lakes National Park
- Transportation in Waterton Lakes National Park
- Nightlife in Waterton Lakes National Park
- Restaurants in Waterton Lakes National Park
- Shopping in Waterton Lakes National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Waterton Lakes National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cape Verde
- Cebu Island
- Merlimau Hotels
- Cabuyao Hotels
- Malcapuya Island Hotels
- Jones Beach State Park Hotels
- Cocoa Beach
- Oberengstringen Hotels
- Eureka Springs
- Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
- Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Mansilingan Hotels
Badges & Stats in Waterton Lakes National Park
- 28 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Waterton Lakes National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waterton Lakes National Park
Photos in Waterton Lakes National ParkSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waterton Lakes National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos
- Grande Prairie Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Calgary Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valleyview Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Red Deer Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Fort Macleod Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Alberta 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Drumheller Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
Latest Waterton Lakes National Park hotel reviews
- Bayshore Inn
- 230 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013
- Prince of Wales Hotel
- 347 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Crandell Mountain Lodge
- 93 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 9, 2013
- Bear Mountain Motel
- 116 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Aspen Village Inn
- 74 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2013
- Waterton Glacier Suites
- 198 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013
- Waterton Springs Campground
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 3, 2013
- Kilmorey Lodge
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 20, 2009