"The trip to Waterton...." Top 5 Page for this destination Waterton Lakes National Park by jojocan

Waterton Lakes National Park Travel Guide: 195 reviews and 371 photos

Waterton is a very open, friendly kind of town. People from every walk of life go there - families, tourists, retired folks, etc. And everyone is nice to everyone. Its great.

Uppe Waterton Lake ties together Canada's Waterton Lakes National Park and Glacier National Park in the US, in the Worlds First International Peace Park. Created in 1932, the Peace Park is a testament to the friendship and cooperation between two nations, and has been designated a World Heritage Site by the United Nations.

I just love it here. I was so sad this time to leave it, almost wanted to cry. Found a small little cabin in town that I want to buy - anyone want to loan me $100,000? I swear I'll pay it back...

• Pros:Beautiful Scenery, lots of wildlife, warm weather!
  • Cons:Lots of people, at least in the summer.
  • In a nutshell:What a wonderful experiance. The scenery was amazing, and the people we met were very friendly.
  • Last visit to Waterton Lakes National Park: May 2005
  • Intro Updated May 16, 2005

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2010 at 10:07 AM

I had a great visit to Waterton 2 weeks ago and took some GigaPan Panoramas http://gigapan.org/gigapans/52234/

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2010 at 6:02 AM

Happy Birthday JOJO

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Enjoyed your tour of Waterton Lakes. We're visiting the Canadian Rockies and Waterton Lakes and Glacier in September. Greetings from Augusta, GA.

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2007 at 7:36 PM

LOL I love how the pic is centered ... w/ you in all your glory no less! Now, WTF are you doing online? don't tell me you are back at work?????

• hotsauce28's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2006 at 1:33 PM

what do you mean "building a house with Bentley"???? and of course you like him... jojo and bentley sitting in a tree......

• la_beba's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2006 at 8:19 AM

hahaha, true! I'll just try my best "dull" impression and then he's not gonna want to hang out for too long, k? ROFL

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2005 at 2:51 AM

A lovely park to visit. Boat tours, horses, food, shopping, and wildlife. Sounds like my kind of place. Great page.

• cassiejoy42's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2005 at 12:46 PM

Jojo Waterton Lakes National Park that is so pretty - it is on my travel list. Cassie

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 5:05 PM

The Thirsty Bear sounds like it belongs out here!

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2005 at 2:31 AM

Great , interesting travel page! Greetings!

jojocan

“Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to nail jello to a tree (Lisa Bryant)”

Badges & Stats in Waterton Lakes National Park

Have you been to Waterton Lakes National Park?