Fribourg Things to Do Tips by bianchis
Fribourg Things to Do: 64 reviews and 128 photos
We climbed the 368 steps to the top of the 76 meters high tower and were rewarded with a fantastic view of the countryside and town.
This Gothic-style cathedral with its beautifully stained glass windows.
It took 207 years to build this cathedral
Address: older part of town
Directions: By bus: lines 1, 2, 6 (Tilleul stop).
Looking down to the river meandering through the city
Just walking through the cobbled streets and discovering churches, public monuments, bourgeois houses a feast for the eyes
More Reviews (6)
bianchis' Related Pages
Fribourg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Walking the Old City..."
- "an interesting town south-west of Bern"
- "Fribourg - a hidden treasure"
- "The Studious City"
- "Fribourg welcomes you!"
- "From Bern to Fribourg"
- ""Greggi di aquile" nel cielo di Friburgo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fribourg
- Hotels in Fribourg
- Transportation in Fribourg
- Nightlife in Fribourg
- Restaurants in Fribourg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Thung Song Hotels
- Abano Terme
- State of Tamil Nadu Hotels
- Flagstaff Hotels
- Beverly Hills Hotels
Badges & Stats in Fribourg
- 9 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Fribourg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fribourg
Photos in FribourgSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 233 photos, 18 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 22 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Carriacou Island Intro, 16 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grenada Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bern Intro, 3 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kanton Aargau Intro, 6 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Cayman Intro, 14 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue